Sunday, April 10, 2011

New Layout

Wow, not liking this one at all despite it doing some things that I love.

This is also a two column layout with the post area taking up 2/3 of the area and the sidebar taking the last 1/3. It uses black text on on a white background. The white background rests on top of a grey background. The sidebar is yellow, which stands out, but entirely too big. There is a great amount of space between the posts (better than the last template). I like how it keeps the posts, post titles, and the post footer together, making them a little unit. Combined with the space between posts, this template does a good job of making the posts noticeable and distinct from each other despite the simplicity of the color scheme.

I'm going to switch back to the previous template because this one doesn't let you customize it much. Plus it added a bunch of widgets you can't remove and moved content from the sidebar to the bottom and does not let me move it back. Shame, I liked a lot of what it did.

I got it from http://www.bloggerblogtemplates.com

No comments:

Post a Comment